L2T Global Consulting, LLC (L2T) is an international consulting company,
certified VA Women-Owned Small Business providing customized
executive leadership development, multicultural training, and career coaching services.
Our team of experienced professionals are committed to providing clients support
in achieving their professional goals, making teams function more productively, and guiding
executives through positive transitions and transformations.
We offer tailored packages from comprehensive professional and
leadership development solutions to better serve our global clientele.
L2T’s mission is to partner with clients to maximize their potential and achieve exceptional performance at the individual, team and organizational levels by driving transitions and transformations.
Sandra is the President of L2T Global Consulting, LLC (L2T), an executive leadership, career coaching and training firm certified as a Women-Owned Small Business. She coaches executives from various backgrounds in areas of leadership development, career exploration and change management.Show More
Sandra is the President of L2T Global Consulting, LLC (L2T), an executive leadership, career coaching and training firm certified as a Women-Owned Small Business. She coaches executives from various backgrounds in areas of leadership development, career exploration and change management. Building trust and partnerships with high potential individuals and leadership teams to drive positive transitions and transformations to help clients achieve targeted results and operate at their best in today’s competitive and global markets.
She is a Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation with a Leadership Coaching Certification from Georgetown University. Currently working towards a Certification as a Mindfulness-Based Strategic Awareness (MBSAT) Trainer. Her background includes senior leadership positions at Georgetown and American University with a proven track record of success in designing and managing a professional development center.
As a Career Coach, Sandra helps clients of all ages and professional backgrounds to align their values, clarify and articulate their abilities, and develop competitive job search strategies to either remain within their discipline and/or industry or make a successful career change.
She is an Executive Coach at Georgetown University’s Business School where she coaches executives and students to help them extract their inherent talents and expertise and identify core values, priorities and goals. She partners with them to strengthen networking and interviewing skills, develop effective career plans and targeted application materials and create customized job search strategies including the most effective use of LinkedIn.
Sandra coaches and delivers training either in English or Spanish while also speaking French. Her multicultural background provides her with a global perspective and strong cross-cultural competencies.
For us at L2T, coaching is an effective, transformative tool that educates and empowers leaders to gain insights into themselves, propelling their development, driving professional growth, and providing them with a competitive advantage to excel.
L2T is excited to partner with clients that are …
– Open to honest feedback and new possibilities
– Want to learn new ways of thinking and handling professional challenges
– Follow through on commitments
– Motivated to change to get better results
A leadership coach will collaborate with their client to:
– Maximize their leadership potential
– Build trust in relationships
– Develop effective communication strategies
– Promote team building with their organization
– Lead a multicultural and diverse workforce
– Increase awareness of self and others
– Develop personal effectiveness in the workplace
Coaching focuses on:
– Increasing and building self-awareness
– Refining leadership skills
– Achieving targeted goals
– Enhancing personal effectiveness
– Exploring and finding new perspectives
– Leveraging inner strengths to become change leaders
A career coach will help their client:
– Define a viable roadmap to achieving their professional goals
– Design and implement effective career strategies at all stages of their career exploration and transitions
– Create actionable steps they can conquer on a regular basis
– Confidently navigate career transitions
– Promote themselves effectively to potential employers
An MBSAT Trainer will facilitate an experiential learning program to develop Strategic Awareness (SA) or the prospective ability to perceive, create, and capitalize on business and personal opportunities that enhance your potential.
With increased SA, you become a better decision maker with the ability to cut through the confusion of today’s complex environment to clearly become aware of what generates authentic well-being for you, thus reducing the level of dissatisfaction and unhappiness and subsequently helping you lead a more fulfilling professional and personal life.
The MBSAT draws on research from management, secular mindfulness, positive psychology, neuroscience, behavioral finance and behavioral strategy to make a compelling argument: prospering in today’s complex and uncertain world requires specific personal resources in the form of cognitive flexibility, resiliency and the ability to master new challenges.
During the first meeting the client and the coach will establish the ground rules that will govern the coaching engagement. We will cover most of the following key areas:
– Confidentiality, expectations and commitments
– Reporting relationships (if applicable)
– Methods of gathering information
– The way that the coaching engagement goals will be measured
– How progress will be monitored
– Frequency of the coaching conversations
– How, why and when the engagement will come to an end
The coach will request that the client take some time to complete a comprehensive profile articulating the coaching and long-term goals, strengths, lifestyle, effectiveness, as well as some assessments of the level of satisfaction with different areas of their life.
From here, they and the coach will develop a timeline and objectives for measuring success, drawing on what they shared as part of the initial evaluative process. By asking insightful questions the coach walks them down a path of discovery, clarification, and alignment based on what they indicated that they would like to achieve.